Pages

Follow me on Instagram

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

National Museum for Crime and Punishment

Around the corner from the American Art Museum is the National Museum for Crime and Punishment. The museum holds a wide variety of artifacts from America's crime history including Bonnie and Clyde's car and John Wayne Gacy's clothing. Tickets are $21.95 plus tax. I am not sure it was really worth it compared to the other free museums in Washington DC that are actually better. I would probably pass unless I was really interested in crime. 








2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures that you took at the museum, but I completely disagree with you. I visited DC from San Diego and this was by far the best museum- even if you don’t like crime/csi stuff. There was a group of us and we even had a hard time getting the kids to leave. It’s definitely worth the time and money- I highly recommend it. And if anyone has the extra time- I recommend adding one of their CSI labs- SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your work because i enjoyed reading alot. keep up the good work. Will look forward for more such informative blogs
    Free Museums In DC

    ReplyDelete