Pages

Follow me on Instagram

Friday, October 26, 2012

Australian Abroad vs Food: Pittsburgh

Continuing on my Man vs Food adventures I visited two restaurants in Pittsburgh featured on the show. First stop for breakfast was to Deluca’s in the Strip District. Here I ordered the massive Moab burrito that featured a soft tortilla filled with chorizo, eggs, hot peppers, tomatoes, onions, avocado, cheddar & homefries, covered in a homemade sweet spicy sauce.












The second stop was to the famous Primanti Brothers for one of their stuffed sandwiches. Just like Adam Richman I ordered the capicola with cheese and egg. Each sandwich comes with coleslaw, tomato and French fries on the sandwich. This all but massive sandwich was a great choice and with a Iron City beer it was a perfect Pittsburgh meal.




No comments:

Post a Comment