Pages

Follow me on Instagram

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Australian Abroad vs Food: New Brunswick

On my day trip to New Brunswick, New Jersey I went to two restaurants featured on Man Vs Food. The first was the RU Hungry grease truck. RU stands for Rutgers University. I ordered the Fat Darrell, which was created by a student at the university. It is fried chicken strips, fried mozzarella sticks, fries, lettuce and tomato with marinara sauce on a roll. It was insanely delicious and one of the best rolls I have ever eaten.



The second restaurant was Stuff Yer Face. This restaurant is where the famous chef Mario Batali got his start. In his honour I ordered the Batali Bolo which is Batali's son's favourite. It is essentially a lasagna in a Stromboli with ricotta and mozzarella cheese with tomato sauce. 



No comments:

Post a Comment