Pages

Follow me on Instagram

Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Town Movie Locations

On my trip to Boston I went to find some of the locations used in one of my favourite movies, The Town. The movie is set in Charlestown, Boston and is about a group of bank robbers. It is directed by Ben Affleck and stars himself, Jon Hamm, Blake Lively and Jeremy Renner. Below is one of my favourite scenes from the movie.

The first location I found was the location of one of the bank robberies. This was in the North End and was actually a laundromat not a bank.












The second was the actual laundromat where Ben Affleck comes to speak to Rebecca Hall. This is in Charlestown on Bunker Hill St.













Next was the ice hockey rink where the criminals meet up after the robbery. Around the corner from there is the bar where Ben and Jeremy meet as well as where you first see Blake's character.















The final location was the garden which Rebecca Hall's character maintains. The movie must have put in their own plants because it seemed quite run down when I was there.






No comments:

Post a Comment