Pages

Follow me on Instagram

Monday, June 4, 2012

26 Chinatown Bus Companies Shut Down due to Safety Violations

A scary report from amNY has identified 26 Chinatown Bus companies who have been served shutdown notices Wednesday for alleged safety violations, including drivers without a valid commercial license and using vehicles not regularly inspected. The main companies shutdown include Apex Bus Inc., I-95 Coach Inc. and New Century Travel Inc.

I have personally used one of the companies who were shutdown, I-95 Coach, to travel from NYC to Savannah, Georgia. The bus I travelled on was not as modern as other buses I have used in the past. I much prefer the services of MegaBus which I have used to go to Boston, Washington DC and Providence, Rhode Island.

More details on the report can be found on amNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment